Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Mothers Day

I hope that all you Mum's out there have had a lovely day,I've been really spoilt!
My youngest daughter attends the regular Kid's Classes at Scrapbook Sisters and this was the project that they made at her most recent class.

Another crafter in the family, aren't I a lucky girlie! Love you lots too Amy!


I was also lucky enough to receive some crafting goodies and be treated out to coffee by my eldest.
Catch up later in the week when hopefully I've had chance to play with some of my new goodies.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie x

6 comments:

gayle said...

What a wonderful gift Julie. Something for you to keep and treasure. Amy is very talented and following in her mothers footsteps. Glad you had a lovely day. x

karen said...

You have lovely children Julie we have just returned home from a family meal .Our waitress for the evening was Gemma .She was amazing x x x x x

Julie said...

Thankyou,hope she looked after you well! x

Eileen said...

What a gorgeous card ...stiff competition for you here julie xxx

Eileen said...

Sorry Amy ...I KNOW it is not a card ...should engage brain before fingers !!! xxxx it's lovely xx

Julie Wilson said...

I thinkmn this is lovely too. Like mother like daughter I say:) xxx