Monday 5 April 2010

Happy Birthday!

It's my son's 14th Birthday today and as he's on a ski trip with his school I wanted to make him a card appropriate for the occasion.

I'm not sure who the papers were by as they are leftovers from a class scrapbook kit,was very pleased when I spied them in my drawer. Have used my very useful Autumn Max from Pink Gem designs again but hand cut some skis for him to hold to replace the conker (one of these days I'll make a card using the full image as it is so lovely) The sign post was on one of the papers so I added his name to it and stamped Have a Happy Day on the swing board below. I mounted it onto the card using foam pads. I hope he likes it,it's his first day of skiing today,hope he is so looking forward to it.
Thanks for stopping by today,
enjoy your day,
Julie x

4 comments:

Di said...

Fabulous card, very imaginitive, he's going to love it. Di.x

Jodi Collins said...

What an awesome card Julie! LOOOOOVE the scene you created! Happy Birthday to your son!!

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card Julie, it's so sweet and I love the scene you've created too!
xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is just gorgeous honey i love the image with his new skis, and the colours you have chosen too big hugs Pops x x x