Thursday 10 June 2010

Pretty in Pink, Part 2

Yes,as predicted,the shopping trip was a disaster on the new clothes front,came back with 3 new vest tops in 2 colours,exactly the same as most of the others that I already have in my drawers. It is official,I dislike clothes shopping immensely! (I can't say hate as I've taught my children that it's too stronger word and the former is much nicer lol!)Still I did console myself browsing around the haberdashery department in John Lewis and buying some lovely green ribbons.
Did you realise that in J.L.you can buy as little as 10cm of fabric off the roll,fantastic as my daughter only needed enough to line the pocket of her jeans.


You may be forgiven if you think that I have posted last nights card again today,same colours,papers,image BUT new sketch,I actually had these items ready to do a challenge but followed the wrong sketch yesterday,still,I did so enjoy colouring this lovely image again,will pay more attention in the future. These are the challenges that I'm using it for:-
Challenge 36 The Sugar bowl ,Lilian's Sketch.
Stempel Magic,Challenge 12, Flowers,
Alphabet Challenge, F is for flowers.
Definitely no shopping happening tomorrow,really need to get some essential work done. Have a card ready if I do get the chance to post.
Till next time,
thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

7 comments:

gayle said...

Sorry you didn't enjoy your shopping trip. I love shopping (not the food shop!) Super card-loving those colours. x

Sue U said...

Love this one too - you must tell me how you colour black hair so well - I still can't get it! Sue xx

Lilian said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love the ribbons and flowers with rhinestone centers. Just perfect with your image and DP. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Pop's Cards said...

I love the papers on this one she is gorgeous in pink, a really beautiful card honey, big hugs pops x

Lesley said...

Lovely card, I have those papers too! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Rach said...

this is a gorgeous card hun fab colours.. had to laugh @ your shopping trip.. sounds so much like me.. i really struggle when buying clothes.. i really don't like it either.. and i agree Hate is such a harsh word.. xxxx

Anonymous said...

oh, this is lovely - thank you for joining us at the alphabet challenge. x