Sunday 6 March 2011

I'm Not Drunk...........Honest!

Just a quick post and apology for not being around, my Mum needs my support at the mo so I'm not sure how much I'll be around over the next few weeks either but I have got some DT cards ready for Wednesday.
I love the Forever friends Easter stamp set but I have to admit that although this ted is suppose to be looking under his foot,I think he'd look better seated so that's what I'll do in the future.

I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
ASG,Anything goes,
Doodle Dragon,Spring is in the air,
Catch the Bug,Anything goes,
Card Makin Mamas 16,something green,
CCT154,Signs of spring.
Thanks for Stopping by,see you when I can
Julie.x

9 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Sorry things are not so good with mum just now, will be thinking of you both hun. Your card made me chuckle, I see what you mean about the ted, but he's still super, whichever way up! Hugs, Sxx

Mina said...

family must always come first Julie, I hope things are ok with your Mum very soon...your card is fabulous I love that FF bear I havent seen hoim before
Mina xxx

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps this week ! Your card is so sweet ! Love those colours and the buttons too ! Good luck !

Unknown said...

This is adorable Julie! I love how you have done the hills and sand. So cute! I love dotted paper at the moment...am obsessed with it. Hope your Mum is doing okay.
Alicia xx

This N That said...

So fun! I love the polka dot papers! Cute image too! Thanks for playing with Card Makin Mamas!

Unknown said...

What bright fun colors and and your cute image is colored so pretty.. Hope everything is OK with your Mum...

Hugs, Linda

brenda said...

Cute card Juile, hope Mum's OK.

B x

Sue U said...

Fun card Julie - love to you and your Mum, hugs Sue xx

karen said...

Lots of love. xxx