Wednesday 15 June 2011

Bunting And Banners

I can't believe that this is the 40th card challenge at Scrapbook Sisters! The theme for this week is "Bunting and Banners" I couldn't resist using the lovely Echo Park papers left over from my resent Scrapbook class for my DT card. It almost seemed like a cheat as the paper already had the bunting printed on it,I just cut it out,inked the edges,mock stitched and shaped it. I also cut various elements from the paper range and decoupaged them onto the card using foam pads.

The image is by Molly Blooms and was a magazine freebie a while back.


I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Papertake Weekly,Dads and Lads,
Scrap Creation 14,Anything goes,
Daisy Doodles 35,Masculine,
Hooked On Crafts 1,Anything goes,
Incy Wincy 98,Masculine,
SFC102,Masculine,
Stamp Fairy,Masculine,
C4C91,Masculine,
Wee Memories 59,Anything goes.
That's it from me for today,Hope you join us with this week's challenge.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

9 comments:

Pami said...

This is fabulous Julie!! I just love the little scene and the bunting is very cool! Pami x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, I am loving this gorgeous work, thanks for your reply, its working now :0) hugs pops x

Karen said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at hookedoncraft challenges this week and hope you join us again.

sammi said...

Adorable card! Love the colorful banner and polka dots! Thanks for sharing with us in our "masculine" challenge at Daisy Doodles. --Sammibug, June Guest Designer.

Nancy in Iowa said...

I love a card that just makes you smile...doesn't matter what occassion its for - it just has SMILE - someone made you a special card 'written' all over it. (metaphorically speaking of course)
That banner detail is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous card Julie! Love the little scene you've created and the bunting is fab! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! x

Jackie Randolph said...

Absolutely adorable, love your banner! Thanks for sharing and playing alonge with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You have made a fantastic scene with this card.
Alicia xx

Mary C said...

Oh Julie this card is so adorable. I love the way you made a scene for the card. Thanks for playing this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations and Good Luck!