Thursday 2 June 2011

Christmas?????



I'm back again,I said I was going to make the most of my week off! It's time for my second DT card of the week,this card is for Southern Girls where the latest challenge is "Mid winter Christmas"  obviously in England things are a little different it might feel like winter some days but in reality it's getting towards summer. So anyway,Challenge 20 is to make a Christmas project,it doesn't have to be a card! I used my Tilda,coloured her using Copics and embossed the background using a Cuttlebug snowflake folder. (I'm going to share a little secret,my first attempt was horrendous, Tilda looked like she'd got trapped under a sun lamp,I'm not feeling brave enough to share the results but my fellow teamies have had a good giggle! The amazing sponsors for this challenge are....... wait for it,you best sit down..........For New Zealand and Australia,LOTV and Joanna Sheen and the International sponsors are The Beary Scrap!!!
I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
CCC26,Christmas+snowflakes,
Corrosive Challenge 118,Oh Christmas Tree, 
Dream Valley8,Stamp something,
CUYL 44, Recycle,(chocolate box ribbon) 
Crafty Emma 38,Embossing,
CHNC 22,Use Ribbon. 
That's it from me for today,
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x           
        



11 comments:

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card - Tilda is beautiful and love that rich red ribbon - thanks for joining in my HCNC challenge 22 - hope to see you again next time. x

Kendra said...

This is a gorgeous Christmas card! Do you mind me asking what red copics you have used? Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

Unknown said...

WOW...This is amazing girlie.. I just love everything about it..

Hugs, Linda

coops said...

stunning card julie.gorgeous traditional colours and i love the fab tilda :D

xx coops xx

Regan said...

Gorgeous card! I think your coloring is superb! Love the embossed panel and your corners! Plus your big red bow is just perfect! Mine never come out nearly as nice! Thanks for playing along @ The Corrosive Challenge! :)
Regan ~ DT

Lin said...

Such gorgeous rich reds on Tilda's Santa coat. Love the embossed background. A very opulent looking creation.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Dream Valley.

Lin xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous, I love the embossing its perfect!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge, good luck!
Hugs shell xx

Jennifer said...

Fabulous! Love your embossing. Many thanks for playing at CES challenges xx Jenny xx

Manuela said...

Wow, a wonderful christmas-creation! Fantastic :)
Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life!

Nancy in Iowa said...

Oh she is so sweet. This will make such a merry greating to someone.

MagsB said...

Fabulous card! Tilda is coloured so beautifully, I love that shade of red, it says 'Christmas' to me!! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

luv, Mags x