Monday 16 April 2012

It's A Doodle

I love a bit of a doodle so wanted to make an entry for this week's LIM challenge. Unfortunately my camera is trying to spoil things for me and my photo looks less than clear (or is it my eyes???)  This little cutie and the sentiment is from Ladybug Crafts Ink, I bought the set a while back and this is the first time I've inked it up. I stamped the image over the edge of the 3x3 card and doodled around the edge of the card using a copic fineliner.
 By the way, Kerry had a few technical problems so has decided to extend the half price cling stamp sale to allow for the early troubles, what a result for the rest of us ;)




I'm using this card for the following challenge:-
LIM63, One layer doodling.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

11 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Julie,
Super cute image and fab doodling :) x

Sally said...

This is great Julie...so cute and love the doodling too.
Hugs Sally xxx

Chrissie said...

What a sweetie of an image and I love you doodley lines!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Catherine said...

This is so cute, love the doodling......

Dorcas said...

THis is very sweet, Julie!

Squirrel x said...

Wowza-doodle-do! Adorable little fella, and brilliant doodling hunny Sxx

coops said...

so stunning julie.i love the sweet image and fantastic doodling and design :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Just as sweet as can be.. Your doodling look fabulous my friend..

Hugs, Linda

Mandi said...

FAB card, love how you stamped the image off the card
Something I love doing
Great doodling
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Nancy in Iowa said...

Cute as cute can be! I have to remember that stamping off the edge technique! Post after post you inspire me! Thank you my bloggy friend!

Kerry said...

Ok...so you're not just the Queen of Bunting but now you're the Queen of Doodling hmph!!! Love what you've done here Julie xx