Friday 12 October 2012

Sweet Sixteen

 
There's not a lot to be said about this card, I'm afraid it was a bit of a rush job and I'm a bit cross with the fact there is a tiny slither of the white card base peeping out from behind the purple. I never realised until the glue was completely dry, isn't that annoying!
 



I thought I'd ink up my forever friends bunting from an Easter stamp set, looks ok but I think I'll stick with my usual style of bunting, it's much more dimensional and easier on the eye me thinks!
 

 
I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Crafts and me 105, Anything goes,
DBD56, Anything goes,
DOCB36, Anything goes,
LEJ24, Anything goes,
TTCD39, Anything goes.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

9 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Julie . Oh to be sweet 16 ..
Love the card shape and the embossing .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Lisa Jane said...

love the colours and embossing
Lisa x

Claire said...

This is a lovely card - especially the colour. Hugs, Claire x

Pia S said...

I know it's really easy to be critical of your own work, but I wouldn't have noticed the little bit of white space if you hadn't mentioned it, and even when seeing it I don't think it matters at all. I think you've chosen such nice colors for your card and you've decorated it so beautifully. Wishing you a lovely weekend!

coops said...

so gorgeous julie.love the shape and fab colours and sparkle :D

xx coops xx

Kerry said...

Wasn't going to point out the white Julie but since you mentioned it..lol...just messing ;-D LOVE this...as always your bunting is fabulicious even though it's not your own iykwim. I'm thinking I should have kept my Sizzix numbers after all :-O xx

Sew,ray,me said...

Love this design - anything with bunting always gets my vote :)

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog - couldn't see an email address to reply to you though :(

Deonna B said...

Fantastic Sweet Sixteen card! I love the colors that you have chosen to use. Thank you for sharing with Through the Craftroom Door this week.

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful 16th Birthday card, love the colour choices!
Thank you so much for sharing this with us at LEJ Designs 'Happy Birthday' Challenge!
hugs
Glenda