Tuesday 13 November 2012

Patchwork Part 2

 
Here comes another, lol! I just love this patchwork look at the mo, I haven't the patience for the real, work of art stitching kind, just the snippets of paper kind, I hope you approve as I think there could be a few more making their way to my posts. I should have taken a side view here as the scalloped circle frame is popped up on 3D pads. I should have thought it through a bit better, all those individual papers to create the patchwork scalloped frame, worth it I think but when I was tidying up after I had one of those lightbulb moments, now I can't wait to try it out as I'm sure it'll be quicker than the method I used.
 
 


I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
AGCB80, Stitches,
CRC, Punches and diecuts,
OBAGC, Anything but Christmas,(Old Punch)
Papertake Weekly, Flower Power,
TTCD44, Anything goes,
CC79, More than one punch or diecut,
TA40, Anything goes,
MIM 115, Anything goes,
TPE 174, Diecuts and punches.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

Dont forget!



21 comments:

scrappymo! said...

What a cute idea! How careful you must have been to get them all lined up just so. This would be a great card for a quilter.

Unknown said...

What A great card you have made and a wonderful design.

Thanks you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week

Hugs
Betty

coops said...

so gorgeous julie.i really love your design and colours :D

xx coops xx

Steph said...

What a fantastic design and such great papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

Chris said...

Julie, Ilove these patchwork cards!. You have so much patience to line everything up so precisely! The finished result is beautiful!
Chris
x

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

So very pretty...love the design and the patchwork flower. Thank you for sharing with us at the Craft Room this time around. Suzanne xx

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card my friend. I am loving the patchwork design you have been using. So pretty.

How all is well with you.

Hugs~

Pia S said...

Your scalloped frame of patchwork definitely has its charm! Beautiful design!

Rene said...

I looove this card! So simple and yet completely stunning! All those gorgeous details are amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
Rene :D

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous. I love the patchwork flower and the pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Gaynor Greaves said...

Absolutely Stunning!!! love this card, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything goes, Gaynor x

J said...

I really like this card - it's simple but effective and the colours really work well together.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

jackie

Penny said...

Oh, what a pretty birthday card! :^) Love the scallops, the stitching, the papers, colors, & your design. Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

DesignerDiva said...

Wow Julie another little stunner! The patchwork is just fabulicious - beautiful work my lovely friend
Hugs Laurie x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - love the design - so effective.
Thanks for playing along with us at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Mervi said...

Hi Julie!
Fabulous card!
Thanks for sharing at Craft-Room Punches and Die-cuts Challenge, good luck;-))m

Zoechaos said...

Brilliant design so clever looks terrific, hope you will share you improved technique with us! Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Brodders said...

Gorgeous and lovely flowery card :) Thanks for playing along with PTW - Jane

Anonymous said...

Stunning card, I can see a lot of work has gone into this. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Thanks for joining in with Papertake Weekly challenge, Mary G x

Janice said...

Another beauty! JX