Tuesday 16 April 2013

Midway Reminder (Revisited)




Evening all, please forgive me that my 
 is a previous make, I have to admit though that this has to be one of my favourite teenage boy cards ever, made for my skate board mad Nephew.
(The original post can be seen here)
Skateboard Josh is an LCI digi and you can find him along with many other in the Teenager range.



I'm using this card for the 
MIM Challenge where they encourage you to share favourite makes, new and old.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

The 70% off stamp sale is still on at Ladybug Crafts

11 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Great masculine card...I can see that this stamp could get a lot of use!

I love your designing on this one...great backgrounds and sentiment!

Kerry said...

I loved it then and I love it now Julie...fabulicious. Those clouds are fluffalicious!! xx

Sandy said...

Wonderful image for a lover of skateboarding. Fab layout and papers too. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs,
Sandy

Chrissy said...

Fantastic card Julie, wonderful papers and colours, he is a great image and fabulous colouring.

luv CHRISSYxx

Highland Handmade said...

Hmmmm was I sleeping when you posted this one? its FAB!! love the paper you have used! perfect teenage card!! Hope you are ok x

brenda said...

A great image for the lads Julie and you have chosen perfect colours and papers.

B x

Unknown said...

I can see why it would be one of your favorites. It look wonderful my friend. I have such a hard time with masculine cards..

Hugs~

*Urška* said...

Uauu,beautiful masculine card.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, brilliant image.
luv
debby

Elena V. said...

It's so cute! I'm visiting from MIM

Cards by Sharyn said...

A perfect guy card and I bet your nephew loved it. Popped over from Make It Monday for a closer look.