Friday 5 April 2013

Not Such A Baby Boy!


It's our Son's Seventeenth Birthday today, where the time has gone, I have no idea. I can't show you his card today as I'm keeping it for my Tuesday post so instead I'm going to share the gift wallet that I made to hold his 
driving lesson vouchers. 



The wallet is simply made from bazil but with a sliding wrap to keep it closed. The Image is "First Car Josh" one of the "Teenager" digis by LCI. 


I'm using this project for the following challenges:-
BK18,  For a gift,
D4J64, Anything goes,
RR, Happy Birthday,
OBG, Transport, (ancient paper remnants)
PWC, Anything goes,
TT98, Girls and boys,
MIM134, Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

10 comments:

Pia S said...

I think this is a fabulous card for a teenaged boy! I really like the design, and I think you've done such a great job coloring the image! Cool card!

debby4000 said...

fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Chris said...

How time flies! You blink and your babies are all grown up! This is a lovely gift wallet, Julie and I'm sure the vouchers will be very well received! Boys of 17 just can't wait to be independent and get their own wheels!
Chris

Shirley-Anne said...

Wonderful idea as gift voucher holder .So masculine .I'm sure it will be loved . Cant wait to see card .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

coops said...

so stunning julie.really fab design and the perfect image :D

xx coops xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a great and fantastic idea.
Thanks for join us at DigiStamps4Joy.
Hope you join us next time.

Greetings karin DT member


Steffi said...

What a nice idea! It´s wonderfull!
Thanks for sharing on Baffies Shop-Blog!

LG Steffi

Helen said...

Great project. Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our 'Birthday' challenge.

Hugs Helen DT xx

Kerry said...

Brilliant Julie! X

Whimsey said...

Very nice - love the colors a lot; love the band to keep it closed!