Friday 19 April 2013

Three,Stars And Some Buttons.



Evening all and a very warm and smiley welcome to my new followers, YAY!!!! That takes me to 200!
I'm sharing a card I made a few weeks ago but haven't had chance to share with you till now. Simple is the word but a simple that took ages to decide on, even paper on the number was deliberated on and replaced again even though the rest of the card was finished, luckily though it completely covers the original paper which looked dull and dowdy in comparison.


I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
DC, For a child,
CIOCB, Anything goes buttons,
Papertake Weekly, One paper,
FF7, Stitching,
MIM136, Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pretty stripes look so fresh on the white background and the stars and play are a fabulous touch.
Heather T

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Julie ,
beautiful creation .
Love the "3"and the buttons. Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Claire said...

It's really effective using a large number and I love the stripy paper and embellies. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Svenja said...

Oooooh, I love this! It's sweet yet stylish! And I love stripes :-)

coops said...

so stunning julie.really love your design and big number 3 :D

xx coops xx

Laura W said...

May be simple but definitely has a 'wow' factor! Great card, love how you did the buttons! Thanks for joining us at the Clear it Out Challenge blog :)

Marilyn said...

Fab-u-lous! I love the striped paper on the '3' and those charms on the twine are cute, cute, cute!

Highland Handmade said...

Gorgeous card Julie, love the bright zingy colours and the stars just finish it off perfectly! x

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Fabulous card, just perfect for a 3 year old and the fresh colours are superb. Thanks for joining in with my Child's Play dare this week at The Daring Cardmakers x

Nancy in Iowa said...

Perfect bright colors for a 'kidlet'! I'm sure this will make it into someone's scrapbook! What a 'keeper'! Always impressed, always inspired, always happy I stopped by...

Unknown said...

Hiya hun, this card is gorgeous - I really love the design. Thank you for entering it on our challenge site - I was trying to find your email as unfortunately we couldn't enter into the draw as the challenges require a Flatfriends digi to be used - we've got some freebies to play with at http://flatfriendschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/p/freebies-x.html if you want to join us again in the future (we'd love it if you did - love your style) x x

Darnell said...

I don't think one can ever have too many ideas for excellent "number" cards, which I believe all kids love. Your card has now gone to the top of my faves, Julie!