Friday 12 April 2013

Two More Trips To Go!


Morning,over the last couple of days I have taken you on a virtual trip down my LCI stamp lane.
Today's trip shows you the rather gorgeous 
maybe she's giving you the hint that you can buy her along with many other cling stamps at only 

£1.95

Just pop the stamps in your basket and as if by magic
70% will disappear from the original price!




And if Ruby isn't your cup of tea,maybe one of the 
will suit your needs better, seriously though,at £1.95 the stamps are such a bargain, the most you'll have to pay for delivery anywhere in the world will be £3.50!
you couldn't take a bus ride for that ;)




I'm linking these cards to the MIM challenge where they encourage you to show favourite makes,past and present.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Fab cards again Julie
Lisa x

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Julie .great cards .
Both images are sweet .I can relate to the second , truly .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Chris said...

Lovely cards, Julie! Please can you stop tempting me to spend now! You know I lack self-control!!
Chris
x

Kerry said...

I remember these...love the colours in both xx

Unknown said...

I adore these cards my friend. Too cute.

Hugs~