Wednesday 29 May 2013

I Can But Dream!



I'm sure I'm not the only but I'm flipping fed up with the rotten weather we are still having in the UK, the rainy skies seem yet again to be here for the day! 
Seems ironic that I chose to show you this card today, made for my friend who has flown somewhere hot for the
 half term break.
This image is one of the few remaining in the LCI sale
Bargain at only £1.95!



I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
RCC81, Celebration,
TTCRD, Anything goes,
AI43, Piercing/piecing,
CMC21, Stripes,
CCCB11, Piecing,
MIM142, Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

10 comments:

Ria said...

What a beautiful card. Clean and simple and I'm getting in the mood for going to beach with my bag and flip flops. Beautifull colors and a brilliant composition.
I saw your card on Make it Mondy. Good luck.

Claire said...

What a great card Julie - love the image, I am a flip flop gal and getting withdrawal symptoms atm! Hugs, Claire x

Miss Emerald said...

Beautiful CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

Kerry said...

I agree Julie...I'm so over the rain and cold. Today is actually really nice (am not holding my breath for tomorrow) and it's already 17 C at 10:30 so might have to break out my flip flops. They're not as fab as the ones on your card though...love that floral beach bag. xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful CAS card, loving the image and the gorgeous colors. Thank you for joining us at Artisitic this week. Abbie (Owner) xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Julie.fab design and image and I love your paper piecing and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Love that image too . Hi Julie
great card design . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Anonymous said...


beautiful creation...,love your color choices.... Thank you for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges this week. Shelly DT

Unknown said...

Loving this card and the soft colours makes me want to go to the beach, thanks for joining in with us at Creative Creations x


Love Jacquie xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hun this is fabulous!!
I really love it..

Thank you so very much for joining us at Creative Creations for our Paper Piecing Challenge & Good Luck!

Hugs,
Karen - DT.xx

www.kraftykarensblogspot.co.uk/wordpress