Friday 25 October 2013

Simply Etta


This was the first time that I coloured
She is so much fun to play with! 
I wasn't entirely happy with the layout so decided to announce her debut with this card instead.



So I thought it was about time I shared this one now and remind you that there is still time for you to play along with the Ladybugs "Anything Goes" challenge and for you to have the chance of winning all 12 of the new 



I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
CCC, Femme fatale,
DSC59, Anything goes,
TSF October, Sketch,
MIM163, Anything goes.


Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

9 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

She's fabulous Julie,don't know why you didn't like this one first time around!
Laurie xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card
luv
Debby

Shirley-Anne said...

Great image ..boy has she been shopping or what!
super colouring and perfect card design .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

brenda said...

C & P still going on here, but wanted to check out your lovely card.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cool. Love the colours. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Great card. I love that it is simple with a main focus on your image. Great job.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges for our Femme Fatale challenge this week and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

coops said...

so stunning julie.really fab design and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Nancy in Iowa said...

Love that off-center panel! Kicks it up a notch! How cute is that image - so sassy! You my friend have created yet another lovely keepsake!

Brenda said...

Fabulous colors. Etta's awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sketch File.