Wednesday 27 November 2013

Embrace Your Lumps And Bumps


That was a close one, I've been so busy that I forgot that today's the day for a new theme at Southern Girls.

For this fortnight's challenge Lou wants us all to 




Mine aren't all on show here lol!
I couldn't possibly share them all!
Anyway, I made this tag book as a birthday gift for a friend, it's decorated simply with washi tape and tiny hearts.




The lovely die cut on the front is by Marianne Createable, one of the sponsors this time. Please check out the challenge blog for full details of all of the sponsors this time!



I made the envelopes for my tag book using my wonderful new gadget, an "Envelope Punch Board" by Stamping-Up.



My oh my, if you think it's only for making envelopes, think again. I can't wait to get time to play properly with it and share some of the other things you can make using it.




I'm using this book for the following challenges:-
TTCRD, Anything goes,
Use It Tuesday, Brown lace,
CDD20, Tags,
MIM168, Anything goes,
SCH74, Tags or boxes.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x


10 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Julie! I saw this beautiful tag book at Make It Tuesday and I just had to come over and take a closer look! This is a fabulous idea and you constructed it beautifully. I have yet to use my punch board which is over a year old now..guess I should give it a try.

I would love to see you enter this in my challenge at: http://avenue613.blogspot.com
Hugz,
Chana, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

Migdalia said...

WOW!! This is Stunning and absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Claire said...

WOW Julie this is simply stunning - love the embossed cover and makes a great gift. Hugs, Claire x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

this is so nice, lots of details TFS
bibiana

Chrissy said...

What a fantastic project Julie..love your book and the papers and colours...superb.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Hello my sweet friend. Your Little book here looks amazing. You did a fabulous job. I just know your friend is going to love it.. I sure do miss playing with paper. I brought some with me but still haven't pulled my crafts out to play.

Hugs~

Karen said...

This is really beautiful! I love all the details! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Divas! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Nancy in Iowa said...

What a lovely gift this will be. The colors are so warm and comforting. Love the embossing. May have to check out the envelope doooodad at Stampin' Up! Or maybe I shouldn't....
Anyway - this is charming and wonderful my friend!

Becky said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing at Use it Tuesday!

Jessica said...

I love this book, so simple and beautiful. And then you went on to knock my socks off by using the envelope punch to make pockets for a tag book. LOVE that idea, thank you for sharing it at Use It Tuesday!