Sunday 24 November 2013

Roll Out The Washi Tape.

I know I posted a very similar card to this a few weeks ago but you know what it's like, sometimes you find something you like and you just have to go back to the idea when you're short on time. This time however, I used a strip of washi tape and popped the image panel onto foam pads. (I love this Lavinia image!)A quick heads up, there's still a few days left if you want to join in with this months challenge and be in with the chance of winning a £40 spending spree!



I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
PCC17, Birthdays,
SACC34, Anything goes,
CBD, Birthdays,
CM30, CAS,
FNF, Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x



7 comments:

Claire said...

Great design and colour Julie. Hugs, Claire x

Marilyn said...

This is just as pretty this time around Julie. I still think the design is brilliant!

Nancy in Iowa said...

Love it! I need to look at some of my stamps from a different view! Fun ribbon. Great card!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous julie.fab pretty stamp and i love the dangling numbers ;D

xx coops xx

Whimsey said...

Too cute; CAS but adorable; LOVE the image...and that washi tape - swoon!

Anonymous said...

Fab - love this CAS card. Thanks for sharing st Creative Moments. Leona x