Wednesday 9 April 2014

"Earn Your Stripes" With Southern Girls.

It's team Lou's challenge this time and boy oh boy were we lucky, some how we got to play with images from two of the sponsors.

Well, the challenge theme is



 This gorgeous girly is Jewel from Emerald fairies



Another play with my "Scan n Cut" no scissors involved here at all lol!


 


Sorry that there's so many photos but I've been a little "off" with my crafting lately but this week as I'm back "ON" I wanted to share the details lol!



I used the "SnC" once again to cut out this image



Did you notice I've got the Copics out again, I just used the Polychromos to add depth. Some Washi and some die cuts complete the card.




I'm using these cards for the following challenges:-
CIO, Stash, Anything goes, stitching,
TTCRD, Anything goes,
2CIC, Anything goes,
Aurora Wings 1, Anything goes,
Dragonfly Dreams 4, Male,
EE Pinkies, Boys,
PIO14, Feminine,
ATCAS, Wheels.



Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x


14 comments:

Aileen said...

Ahhh Julie I love both cards. That little bikie is so cute. Love what the scan n cut can do. Would love one, have to put on my wish list, never know.
The elf and 40 just perfect.

Laurian said...

Great boy's card!
Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!
Hugz
Laurian
Owner
Dragonfly Dreams

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Julie both those cards are fabulous! Love that Artfull Inklings image, super cute! Your '40' card is fantastic and I love your colouring on 'Jewel'. Two really fabulous makes. Hugs, Wends x

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Fabulous boys card, I love it. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams, hope we see you again soon...
Love and Huggers ~ Lady Anne xx
Dragonfly Dreams
Lady Anne's
Show it Off

DonnaMundinger said...

FAbulous shaped card, Julie! I'm not familiar with that machine but it certainly works great. Adorable fairie image and beautiful coloring. Love your boy card, too. Thanks so much for entering our first challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

Unknown said...

These look awesome.. And so cool that there was no cutting involved.

Hugs~

Claire said...

Fab card Julie - love the bright colours and fabby shape. I watched the scan n cut demo on C&C last night - haven't managed to watch it before now and it looks amazing ...... but it costs so much! Hugs, Claire x

Martha Tucker said...

Wow so creative thank you for joining us at 2 cute ink! ~ Martha

Loll said...

Fabulous card Julie. Love the way you've used the washi tape to frame your image. Great design. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Jo said...

Brilliant cards. Thank you for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, we hope to see you again in our next challenge! Jo x

Highland Handmade said...

Wow this is gorgeous, so pretty and colourful, love the bottom o e too x

Unknown said...

What a lovely project. Love the shape and the image. Great colors. Thanks for playing at Clear It Out Challenge Blog. We hope to see you next time. Good luck.

Debbie Pamment said...

GORGEOUS cards - am a HUGE Emerald Fairies fan myself and I must print one out after seeing yours!!! And your boy card is FABULOUS too - they can be hard for many of us to do and you have mastered it!
Thanx so much for joining us in our very first challenge at Aurora Wings.
xXx

Sally said...

Fab card Julie ..... Do I need a scan n cut machine! ? Not sure what one is but I think I need to investigate. The fairy looks great too.
Love your bike card too.
Looks like you are definitely back to crafting mode.
Hugs Sally xx