Monday 7 April 2014

Fancy Poor Lighting !


No work for two whole weeks, Yay!!!!!
So I thought that before I go to visit my poorly mum I would share a card that I made for my friend's mum.




I just wish I'd checked the quality of my photos before I delivered the order.




My friend had seen this card and wanted a larger one but also wanted some of my bunting included, it is there, just nestled amongst the butterflies! 



I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
TPP190, Three,
TSATF67, Creatures,
CCC, Wings,
S. S. Dies and punches,
That's Crafty, Round.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x


9 comments:

Chris said...

Wow, another stunner! I love everything about this beautiful card! The shape, striking colours, the entwined vine and of course, the bunting! It's beautiful Julie! Hope you get a little time for yourself this Easter break!
Chris
xx

Karen said...

Beautiful card Julie, really love it. Enjoy your break. Kx

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card. A wonderful design, I LOVE it.

Enjoy your break my friend.

Hugs~

Highland Handmade said...

Another gorgeous card x

Francesca said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at stamping sensations
Francesca x

Lynne K said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Julie! Such a beautiful design and pretty colours, and I love the butterflies, and the bunting. Bet your friend's mum loved it too. Thank you for sharing it with us for our Dies and Punches Challenge at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

brenda said...

Your creation is lovely Julie and just perfect for our Dies and Punches theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x
I have a Grand Calibur to be won here

Seafield Jo said...

This is a gorgeous card, really striking. I bet your friends mum loves it.

Thanks for joining in our latest challenge at Crafty Calendar.

Jo x

Eret said...

Julie, your card is magnificent. Magenta, green and white are so amazing together and your butterflies and flourishes... Stunning! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x