Friday 26 December 2014

Happy Boxing Day!

Morning all, and Happy Boxing day, I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday!



I thought it was about time I shared a card, not quite sure whats going on with me at the moment, I just seem to have lost my drive, I just don't seem to be able to craft, when I do get the time to do it, lots of cutting,shuffling and sticking goes on, closely followed by a bit of sulking and ultimately throwing my creations in the bin. 
This card was made back at the beginning of November.


I'm using this card for the following challenges:-

DBD, Anything goes,
LRW269, Happy Birthday,
PPC 208, Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x


9 comments:

JanR said...

Cool card! I especially like that sweet little tag. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

SaraJ said...

Great card. I hate it when my mojo disappears. It's so frustrating. I hope it returns soon. X

Chris said...

Aww Julie hope you soon rediscover your drive, I miss seeing your beautiful creations!
This is gorgeous, so perfectly designed and constructed. That tiny heart is such an amazingly effective touch, inspired!
Happy new Year
Chris
x

Unknown said...

Oh Julie hope your mojo returns soon. This is a great card and could be used for either male or female.Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty . Jennifer DT member

Nancy in Iowa said...

I love this bunches!!! Julie please don't doubt yourself! You are an amazingly talented woman! I won't belittle your feelings. I know the power that feelings - too many - not enough - have over us from time to time. You are in my thoughts! Please know you are so talented and such an inspiration to many! Bonne Annee!

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow! Love this, elegant and striking, fabulous, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

Brawny x said...

Fab card x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

lovely! happy 2015!
bibiana

Melanie said...

A quite simple, but wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)