Thursday 20 April 2017

About A Boy.

It's time for a new challenge with the 
"Southern Girls"
the theme this time is 
For my card I used the lovely digi image 
by Sasayaki glitter who are one of the sponsors this time. Please check out the challenge blog for full details of the sponsors this time and the challenge rules.





This image is so cute, I really felt that he suited a CAS layout. I just coloured him using copics adding depth to the shading with Polychromos. I then just set the image within a frame adding a strip of washi tape, some die cut stars and a greeting.


I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
CCT474, Birthday,
TCA35, CAS,
CSD, Men/boy,
MTTC343, No DP.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

4 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

Julie what a fabulous fireman & I love how you've grounded him.

Alex said...

A real great card... nothing big, nothing special - but that is exactly the fabulous on that card.

Thanks for playing along with our challenge #36 at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex
*DT* Craft Rocket {#36 – Inspired by a movie / book}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#4 – Easter}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

Scrappin Sue said...

Very cute
Thanks for sharing at My Time To Craft x