Saturday 17 June 2017

Southern Girls Get Stuck!

Just realised that my title sounds like a newspaper headline where they hint at something that actually turns out to have little or nothing to do with the actual story!
You'll have to judge for yourself.

There's a new theme for the Southern Girls, 
For this one, team Lou would like to see you use
 "Sticky things" on your projects. I chose to use a selection of Washi tape on mine, along with a few sequins. 



I chose to use a selection of Washi tape on mine, along with a few sequins, I added some stitching along the thin tapes using my pattern tool, it's hard to see but it adds a little something when you see it up close! The image I used this time is  "So happy" by Ppinky dolls, one of the sponsors this time, she's a little cutie!




Not that the little one looks "So Happy" I have to say though that the idea of being on a swing makes me feel happy, I hope it's making her smile on the inside! I printed the image then added a branch to hang the swing from, I meant to add some doodles knots but forgot I'm afraid, I'm getting forgetful in my old age.


 Please check out the challenge blog for full details of all the sponsors this time.

 I'm using this card in the following challenges:-
QKR248 Anything goes, faux stitching/quilting,
CTD447, Color throwdown,
CSD, Summer.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x


4 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That washi tape is fabulous!! Love the way you used it too Julie. Lovely image and gorgeous card. Love the little tree branch, very clever and cool card. Hugs, Wends xoxo

crafty said...

A lovely design. Thank you for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Lori said...

Awww, too sweet! Love the image hanging from the die cut branch. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Brawny x said...

Very cute card x