Tuesday 8 August 2017

Forgotten Yupo



A few months ago, the talented Tracey Dutton of 
Lavinia Stamps called on the design team to help with some samples for an upcoming release, I took photos of my cards, posted them off but forgot to blog them once the stamps went on sale. I used a selection of Alcohol inks on
Yupo paper to create my background then
I used Blending solution to remove a circle of ink where I stamped the Moon then the Tree half.
Forgive me, it has slipped my mind which ink I ended up using to stamp onto the Yupo, I will add it once I remember. I cut an aperture from my card and placed
the yupo scene behind it.
 I stamped Fairy Inn and coloured using Copics, I cut this out, shaped it slightly and mounted it onto the 
card using foam pads. 


I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
CAS Mix Up, August, recipe,
CAC, Mixed media.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

12 comments:

brenda said...

So pleased you shared this Julie, it stunning.

So sorry not to have been by for so long, blame the NHS for holding me captive!!

B x

Loll said...

Your AI background sky colours are amazing. Great job removing the AI for your moon stamp. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Chris said...

Gorgeous! Love that inky background and the lovely stamp.
x

Brawny x said...

Fab cardvx

nancy littrell said...

Perfect mix of colors and alcohol ink technique for your spooky house. So glad you remembered this post and are sharing with us on CAS Mix Up. Hugs..

Bonnie said...

This alcohol ink background is perfect for a Halloween scene, Julie! I love the haunted house! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Your silhouette stamped scenes are always stunning Julie! I love the inky yupo background on this one. Gorgeous hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Christine Alexander said...

gorgeous night sky and love the cute houses :)

Mac Mable said...

What a creative way to use the AI's in the gorgeous scene you've created...love it x

Andree said...

A super card. Lovely alcohol ink background.
Thank you for joining in with our August challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media and good luck x

Anonymous said...

I just love the cute little house! You did a fantastic job with the masking, the stone wall looks awesome! Loving your shading with the Copics. Even the doodling around the outside adds more detail. Great work. Love it. Thanks for sharing :)

ผลบอล

Judy McKay said...

Love your design. Very creative. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Hope you will join us again soon. Judy DT